International Biennial (VIII)
Pilsen, Czech Republic
2012, and touring 2013-14
|An international jury of seven selected two of my drawings for exhibition in the eighth Pilsen International Biennial of Drawing.
After being shown in the main biennial exhibition in Pilsen (at the
Západočeské muzeum v Plzni, shown below) the work was
then further selected for the touring exhibition: 'Best works of
the Biennial of Drawing Pilsen 2012'.
The 2013-14 tour features:
- The Západočeské muzeum v Plzni, Pilsen, Czech Republic;
- The Centre Bavaria Bohemia (CeBB) in
- The Prácheň Museum in Písek,
Bohemia, Czech Republic;
- The Gallery of Szombathely, Szombathely, Hungary;
- The Czech Centre in Budapest, Hungary (December 2013-February 2014);
- The Turčianska Gallery in Martin, Slovakia (Spring 2014).
|John the Barber
|Ladies Hair Salon